Arrested Development 3 Years, 5 Months 25th Ann LP 180g WHITE Vinyl Ltd NEW
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl (Single LP)
- Includes insert with song lyrics
- Limited 25th Year Anniversary Edition in numbered sleeves
- Includes the hits "People Everyday", "Mr. Wendal" and "Tennessee"
- First pressing of 2.000 copies on white vinyl
The album stood in stark contrast to the gangsta rap that ruled the Hip Hop charts in 1992, in its focus on spirituality, peace and love. It was voted as the best album of the year in The Village Voice Pazz & Jop critics poll. The album's title refers to the length of time it took Arrested Development to get a record contract.
The album charted at #3 in the UK Charts, and #7 in the Billboard 200. Charting singles that came off the album are "People Everyday", "Mr. Wendal" and "Tennessee". The latter song is part of the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll list.
1. Man's Final Frontier
2. Mama's Always On Stage
3. People Everyday
4. Blues Happy
5. Mr. Wendal
6. Children Play With Earth
7. Raining Revolution
8. Fishin' 4 Religion
9. Give A Man A Fish
2. Eve Of Reality
4. Dawn Of The Dreads
6. Washed Away