Alan Parsons Project Tales Of Mystery And Imagination Edgar Allen Poe LP 180g Vinyl & D/L EU Import NEW
Brand New Vinyl Sourced Worldwide from Major Record Labels and Distributors
- The release contains an 8-page-booklet in a gatefold cover.
- The songs are based on stories written by Edgar Allan Poe.
- The album was recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, between July 1975 and January 1976.
- The Harmony Vocoder on "The Raven" was invented and built by EMI Central Research Laboratories, and is exclusively available at Abbey Road Studios
- Remastered 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl
- Includes download
TRACKLIST: A1 A Dream Within A Dream 3:40 A2 The Raven 4:00 A3 The Tell-Tale Heart 4:37 A4 The Cask Of Amontillado 4:27 A5 (The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether 4:14 The Fall Of The House Of Usher (15:02) B1-1 Prelude B1-2 Arrival B1-3 Intermezzo B1-4 Pavane B1-5 Fall B2 To One In Paradise 4:29
RECORDS SOURCED DIRECTLY FROM OUR EU DISTRIBUTORS MAY TAKE UP TO TEN BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP